Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Challenges of Apartment Living

Renting a New York City apartment has it's ups & downs.  I LOVE living in Manhattan - but renting has 'DECORATING limitations'. It's been strange not being able to do major DIY projects or paint a wall or two - without the thought of having to paint it back when we move. Sometimes the apartment starts to feel stagnant, and new decor is a must! Know what I mean?

What I miss about owning a home is having the freedom to change up your space on a whim!  So, what is one to do?? Well, we can either do very small changes or just go online & live through others. I do however find myself changing things out with accessories & new art....and you??


Do you live in an apartment?? Do you find yourself facing the same challenges?? What have you done to keep things fresh in your home??



























images via:

architectural digest / francis sultana / elle decor/ shoot factory 







0 comments:

Post a Comment