Monday, March 11, 2013

Design: Coastal Accents

Hi MadebyGirl readers!  It's Sam from The Peak of Tres Chic here, back for another decor post.  Around this time of year, I begin dreaming of summer.  The warm weather, lying by the pool, beach vacations, and evening soirees occupy my mind and help me get through these last few cold months of winter.  Needless to say, my mind has been focused on all-things-coastal, especially beach-inspired interiors:








I am so delighted to see so many fabulous coastal accents in stores lately!  Here are a few of my favorites:



Shop This Board:

1.) Large Pink Sea Fan $38/2.) Jamie Young Mother of Pearl Table Lamp $299/3.) Phi Seaweed Starfish Hook Pillow $48/4.) Jayson Home Cabebe Shell Dish $44 .) European Seltzer Bottles $80/6.) Chunky Coral on Glass Base $50

Are you ready for warmer weather like me?  Any beach vacations planned?

-post by samantha penner

0 comments:

Post a Comment