Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Jen's Holiday Wishlist

Hey guys! I've seen so many holiday gift guides, but have yet to post my own on my blog. So, here is mine. I know, I know...my taste can be a bit EXPENSIVE. 

But I'd be fine with just one of these items this Holiday! Hmmm which will it be?? Items are all listed in spanish - hope you can understand them!


Which of my wishlist items would you love to see under your tree?






UNO - claire vivierhair calf clutch
DOS - barney's croc journal
TRES - scalamandre zebra umbrella
CUATRO - isabel marant trouser
CINCO - live like you zebra
SEIS - manolo blahnik
SIETE - x-bench barney's
OCHO - madeline weinrib lingerie bags
NUEVE - wild pastry tray zara
DIEZ - helmet lang fur jacket
ONCE - skull salt & pepper shaker phantomvox
DOCE - anndra neen metal cage ipad case
TRECE - YSL handbag
CATORCE - scalamandre tiger pillow
QUINCE - skull print coin purse zara
DIECISEIS - monogram jewelry box cwonder
DIECISIETE - ampersand lighting formage la rue







0 comments:

Post a Comment