Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gift Ideas: For Your MR.

Hey everyone! Have you ladies thought about what you're getting your husbands or boyfriends for Christmas??? 

I admit, I just got my guy his gift - haven't shown it to him yet. But today, I thought I'd put together a few gift ideas for those ladies who are going to be shopping this weekend.

I'd love to hear which gift you think your guy would LOVE.



1. bois 1920
2. ben sherman
3. 'here comes the groomed' - zappos
4. nespresso Citiz Machine
5. marc jacobs credit card case
6. alexander mcqueen skull tie
7. william sonoma steak knives
8. UGG slippers
9. jcrew wool sweater
10. marc jacobs iphone case
11. michael kors boxer briefs
12. blomingdales cashmere scarf
13. ben sherman flight bag
14. ralph lauren academy wool pea coat
15. ralph lauren pencil cup




0 comments:

Post a Comment