Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jordan Carlyle's Apartment Tour

Back in July I wrote about Interior designer Jordan Carlyle - here & his NYC apartment. He recently moved to a bigger apartment & wanted to share it with my readers. It's all designed by him & it's double the size of his previous place....in NYC, that is TRULY a blessing.

It seems this time around he's incorporated more grays throughout, don't you think

My favorite room in his place is the office -it's just an extra room in his apartment, but feels & looks like a REAL office space. That's what I hope to achieve with my own home office. I also love the way he used the space by the window & made it a window seating area - so gorgeous & great use of space!



So bright, yet still serene - LOVE!



 









See more of Jordan's work here.




-images by Marcos Fecchino






0 comments:

Post a Comment