Monday, December 3, 2012

My Steve Madden Kicks

You've seen them on the runway & in fashion magazines as well as on the feet of celebrities everywhere. These pumped-up kicks are trending all over stores in New York city.  I originally had my eye on the Isabel Marant ones, but the price tag seemed a little steep. 

Last weekend I came across the Steve Madden ones below & the price was totally reasonable - only $150. Tried then on & they fit perfectly PLUS they were comfortable as well. Comfy sneakers are important, don't you think?? Or else what's the point?

They don't have the high heel wedge like the Ash sneakers do, which I was glad about! They also come in a variety of colors, here are a few of my faves below along with the pair I got for myself. Too cool. I love to pair them with leather pants. 

 Do you have a pair of kicks? What do you wear yours with?






Here I am with my husband with the ones I got, while he waits patiently. He's so cute.
Photo from my instagram.






-bottom 3 images by jen ramos



0 comments:

Post a Comment