Friday, April 12, 2013

Darla

I haven't had much time to enjoy the Mark 2 camera I bought earlier this year. In fact I've only used it for work purposes. I finally decided to play with it today & Darla (my pretty boxer) was the subject.

She played it cool the entire time - posing while looking out the window, then away from the cam & then looking a bit tired. She's 9 years old & still healthy, so grateful to God! My favorite moments with her are when I get up in the morning & look over as she glances up at me. I also love entering our apt after a walk, she sits & waits for me to wipe her feet. (Yes, we wipe them every time) The look in her eyes as she glances up at me while I clean her little paws, so in love.

I can't even imagine what it's like to be without her.
















Do you have a pet? What is your most cherished moment with them?




 -images by jen ramos






0 comments:

Post a Comment