Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Online Magazines - Are they inspiring you?

When it comes to seeking out inspiration -one thing I always look forward to is online magazines. The latest issues of Lonny Magazine & Adore Home Mag are some of my favorite issues! You can get a sneak peek of both below! 

Displaying homes from New York city to Australia - both are equally engaging & completely inspiring! I swear, I feel like re-decorating after I finish looking through these issues! But, we merely moved into this place and that just ISN'T happening! 

On a side note, I wish these online mags would devote an issue to more AFFORDABLE SPACES - so that the pages don't just serve as inspiration but would be attainable to most people. Make sense???

Do these online magazines inspire you? Do you feel they should feature more affordable spaces sometimes?

















-images via :
lonny mag
adore home mag



0 comments:

Post a Comment