Friday, April 5, 2013

Anine Bing is in the House

I can't tell you how many times I've searched for the perfect pair of leather pants.  Ones that would make me feel like Joan Jett & a bit of a BAD-ASS on days I feel like crap. I came across my all-time favorite pair from Balmain (which Kate Moss always wears) and I got soo excited! The excitement didn't last long when I saw the price tag, gulp. Hopes were dashed. Then, a few weeks ago.... I found a pair that looked quite similar, by Anine Bing. Let's just say I fell in love.

So.... I saved up & was able to get the Anine Bing leather pants. The price is still a bit steep, but good quality leather pants don't come cheap. I mean even the zippers are big & sturdy, love them. Call me CRAZY, but leather pants are a must in any wardrobe. 


Do you own a pair of leather pants? Do you wear them casually or just on dress-up days? 


images above via:







striped top/asos
clutch/shopbop




0 comments:

Post a Comment