Monday, April 1, 2013

TRENDS: Wedge Sneakers

Hello everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend! So.... I know everyone has seen these wedge sneakers around. I originally fell in l-o-v-e with this trend when the Isabel Marant pairs came on the scene. But now.. there's SO many more I'm in love with... All the classic brands such as Nike, Reebok, and Puma all came out with their own pairs of the wedge sneaker, along with designers such as ASH, Marc Jacobs, Giuseppe Zanotti, and the list goes on!

You can pretty much find these wedge sneakers in a variety of different colors & price points. These are all perfect for the upcoming Spring weather, can't wait! I currently have my eyes on the black/white Nike "Dunk Sky Hi".

I'd LOVE to know, which is your favorite? 

3. Nike "Dunk Sky Hi" (black&white)

0 comments:

Post a Comment