Friday, September 21, 2012

My NYC Home Office

Hello everyone! I finally wanted to share some photos of my current office space here in my NYC apartment. These particular photos were shot by Janis Nicolay earlier this year. When I first decorated this space, I wanted something WILD & colorful, so I added FLOR tiles - which I love by the way & colorful art!

Interestingly enough, I just found out we'll be moving to another apartment in November!!!!  That means apartment NYC hunting next month + new office...woo hoo! Exciting!




Zebra print tiles are by FLOR


Abstract artwork is my own - you can see more in my online gallery via cocoa & hearts





all food prepared by my husband







hanging to the left is my 1st ever cocoa & hearts painting!!




gold love print via my shop made by girl






-images by janis nicolay


0 comments:

Post a Comment