Friday, July 27, 2012

Parker & Rain Trays

Friday is here & I'm so glad and hope to relax a bit, but first I'd like to tell you about a little shop I came across called, Parker & Rain. They offer a variety of interesting & colorful trays for the home. Trays are great for organizing...don't you think??

Tips for using trays effectively would be:

Place them in entryways - there you can place the small items you bring in from outside, such as keys, sunglasses and so on. 

Use trays for perfumes -  This is a fantastic way to keep all my perfumes in one spot. It gives me a full display so I could see what I want to spray on.

Add your jewelry items in them- this is also something I'd recommend if you don't have a ton of jewelry and can easily be displayed. The key is to place each piece of jewelry in a way that each piece can be seen. Sort of like in a jewelry store. Get the picture?



I have a total of 3 trays in my current place, and each one has a different use, but definitely helps keep things organized & in place. These ones are fun & would surely add interest to any area of your home!  

Parker & Rain is offering 20% to MadeByGirl readers - just use the discount code: MADEBYGIRL

 

How else do you use trays in your home??




0 comments:

Post a Comment