Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Joyfolie

Joyfolie is a cute shop run by Jessica Haley.  Her shop has a variety of cute wedges & peep toe shoes for little kids! It's been featured in several magazines & her line is now carried at Anthropologie!  


They are colorful, sparkly and fun! One style in particular from the women's line that I love is the interchangeable flower. The Alma wedge with a chevron pattern & gold trim are perfect when you want to do a casual event or something more dressy & exciting! You can place the flower toward the bottom of the shoe, the top or just leave it off. Neat!

Jessica was kind enough to send me a pair of these beauties - but I gave them as a gift to my assistant for doing such a great job! She loved them! Here she is below showing them off....so pretty right?? I love the contrast of the mint colored polish too!!


Joyfolie is offering a 25% discount toward women's & kids shoes to all MadeByGirl readers! CODE: MADEBYGIRL25  Hurry now & get your pair! 


I really LOVE what Jessica says in the bio section of her shop: 

Joyfolie has led me to believe that extraordinary things are possible if we are willing to trust in God’s plan for our lives and step forward in the pursuit of our dreams.








Don't you love when people follow their dreams?? Awesome.




-top 2 and last image by jen ramos
-the rest are via joyfolie



0 comments:

Post a Comment