Monday, July 30, 2012

Fashion: Wrist Candy

Welcome back from the weekend! This is Casie blogging today! I wanted to keep you all in the "Know" on what's happening in the fashion world with the latest wrist candy.


I recently purchased the Gold Double Skull Bracelet from the Made By Girl shop and ever since I swear I's stopped at least once a day by someone asking where I got it. It's such a perfect compliment to the fun and chic arm party, don't you think?! 


While the Double Skull Bracelet may be sold out for now, there are so many fun ways to add flair to your run-of-the-mill accessorizing routine. I've been loving mini-bracelets lately but remain just as in love with bold statement cuffs… its really all a win/win! Here's 11 pieces I've been gushing over lately… some I now own.. some I'm just dying to own! Which of these is your favorite??









0 comments:

Post a Comment