Monday, July 9, 2012

Designer: Jordan Carlyle

Hello Monday morning! I happen to adore Interior Design. Even though I'm no designer, I think I can hold my own. If money math weren't a requirement, I probably would've become an Interior designer. It's true, I suck at Math. These days, I'd rather just look at Interior Design online & in mags.

In fact, that's how I learned all about Jordan Carlyle's work for the first time. He emailed me introducing himself. Where had I been that I hadn't seen this amazing designer??  + he's handsome!

Enough about his looks, we know he doesn't really need them because his work speaks for itself. Ok, maybe looks help a bit, but just look at the pictures below. The first few photos are of his pad in NYC - from his choice of art, to the black bookshelf to that black & white sofa (which is part of his furniture collection fyi) - I love it all!

I'm not sure how much the sofa is his collection goes for, but if one day I'm able to splurge - something similar is what I'd want for my next sofa. Amazing.


I wonder if that's the Jonathan Adler wallpaper in his office below??





Jordan's Interior work can be seen in all the photos below - every space seems to be carefully crafted and though out. He's definitely a designer to watch out for - if you haven't heard of him yet. 










Jordan also has a collection of Fine Art, of which these two are some of my favorites!You may recognize the George Washington one if you've shopped at CB2.




-all images via Jordan Carlyle



0 comments:

Post a Comment