Friday, July 13, 2012

Perfect Wedges for Summer

Man, oh man. I'm so psyched that it's Friday, aren't you?

Most people leave early from work on Fridays, but unfortunately, my assistant & I are working a bit late today (I think). But hey, it's a blessing to have work, so I should just shut up & be grateful.

This weekend I'm thinking I want to shop for the perfect wedge. Wedges are the type of shoe you can walk around in & STILL be SEXY & comfortable, don't you agree?!? I admit, I DON'T often wear wedges, because they make me feel tall & skinny. Some of you are probably thinking, "what's wrong with looking tall & skinny? Is she serious?" 

YES, I am. I don't like looking like an AMAZON WOMAN I guess is what I'm trying to say. So, I usually opt for wedges that aren't too high.... like #1 below, which is my absolute favorite!!!








I'd love to know if you ladies will be sporting wedges this summer - which style above do you like best??










0 comments:

Post a Comment