Friday, July 6, 2012

Bits Of My Week


Above: my 4th of July morning....

Mexican food on the upper east side with watermelon agua fria




Below is all the food we had for 4th of July - thanks to my husband & my beautiful mom for making it! Did you catch the Jonathan Adler (red, white & blue) straw???






Pound cake with greek yogurt as frosting



BBQ ribs & chicken



Tomato & watermelon with feta cheese salad, delicious & refreshing!



at Jonathan Adler's office/showroom


organic fried chick with soy macaroni & cheese - my husband made this for dinner one night!




The new lambskin tassel key chains that arrived in the shop, love these!  Available in

Mint, chartreuse, black & fuchsia



Oh yes, & I promise you more Cocoa & Hearts paintings coming!


This is how I relax - dark chocolate sorbet on a cone.




Thank you for reading my blog, enjoy your weekend!!!



-image by jen ramos


0 comments:

Post a Comment