Monday, July 2, 2012

A Nursery + Cocoa & Hearts + More

Welcome back! It seems like life is a big circle - the weekend comes, but then Monday heads right back in & it repeats itself again & again. So, here we are back to Monday morning & I have to tell you I had an amazing weekend. I made new friends & spent time with my family as well as ate at a few amazing places! I feel so blessed (thank God) & I'm always looking for opportunities to bless others - and this weekend I feel I found an opportunity through my church - I'm so excited to get started! I hope you're weekend went well. 
 
As for today, I wanted to share with you a commission I did for a nursery. The nursery was designed by super talented designer, Frances Herrera for one of her clients.  I love this little space she put together where she included one of my Cocoa & Hearts pieces, very cool!

Speaking of paintings, the new Cocoa & Hearts paintings will be added to the gallery TODAY! I will announce when on my Twitter! Stay tuned!
 












0 comments:

Post a Comment