Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You

Hey everyone! I just wanted to give a shout to a few ladies in the biz. Thank you!!

For starters, thank you to the talented Caitlin Wilson for the lovely display of my Gold Love print in your home!! The Gold against that minty (slash) blue wall looks fantastic! And of course thanks to MatchBook Magazine who has done a fantastic job by the way with their magazine! 


I loooove how Courtney Apple shot Caitlin's home! If you haven't seen the latest issue of Matchbook, check it out here!

Last but not least, Jana Bek, whose design work I admire.  Her portfolio rocks & I love that she included one of my Cocoa & Hearts paintings in the mix! Awesome display don't you think? Thank you Jana!




images above by courtney apple

images below via jana bek















0 comments:

Post a Comment