Thursday, July 5, 2012

Peek into Jonathan Adler's NYC Office

Hope you all had a great 4th!! Mine was a blast, even though we didn't see fireworks...

Anyhow, last week I was invited to the Jonathan Adler's office here in NYC & finally met the man himself. I remember how much of an inspiration he was for me when I first started my business....  I've always been attracted to his design aesthetic & even have his Meurice lamp in my apartment, it's even lovelier in person by the way! The place was huge - with an entire showroom & all employees were allowed to bring their little doggies to work, how cute!


On another note, Jonathan recently finished a collaboration with Pepsi on these cute red, white & blue biodegradable straws... you can actually see them in this post! They ended up giving me a pack, which I used for my 4th of July dinner party. I'll post those pics soon too! 


Are you a fan of Mr. Adler's work? Do you own any of his stuff?










-all images by jen ramos except the one of Jonathan Adler & I ...& Jen.



0 comments:

Post a Comment