Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Deux Lux Empire Clutch

Thank you to my new friends over at Deux Lux - They sent a beautiful gift for me last week... one of my favorite clutches, the empire clutch. I know, many of you, like myself, have seen this clutch featured on countless blogs. You probably even thought of buying it, right? Well, here it is in a different light. I'm so happy with it so far, I definitely think you should get one!

I'm showing you what it looks like on the inside since i hadn't seen many pics of that...it's a pretty dark purple color, nice huh?  It's a great clutch to go out to dinner with or attend any event...& yes, it's edgy, but that's what I love about it! 
 
It comes in 3 different colors, you can check them out via Deux Lux.












If you like the blush colored one, go here.
Thank you Deux Lux!





-images by jen ramos







0 comments:

Post a Comment