Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fashion: Pops of Color

Hey guys! I'm Jocelyn from The Stylish Type. I'm so excited about joining Made By Girl and getting the chance to bring you a little dose of style inspiration for the day. As an introduction, I wanted to share with you my absolute most favorite thing to incorporate into outfits...a pop of color! 

Color can make such a statement and is one of my favorite ways to dress up an outfit. Mix and match them for a color blocking effect or add one bright piece to a neutral all black or white outfit for major impact. Here's a look at a few colorful must-haves currently on my wishlist. 

I love the blazer and the pants and would actually probably wear them together with a white t-shirt and nude pumps. 

How do you guys wear color?






Hope you enjoyed the post, looking forward to getting to know all of you.


-post by jocelyn sanchez




0 comments:

Post a Comment