Tuesday, October 9, 2012

8 Jackets for Fall & Winter

We all know Fall is here - then Winter creeps right in. In fact, it sort of  like winter already here in New York City! The coldest day of the year has  been today. I'm sure it's already chilly in many parts of the country... so with that said, have you bought your Fall & Winter jacket yet?? 

I have a Fall jacket, slash bomber vest - which I love! I got this at Target, so it was pretty affordable. However, it was a men's vest, but heck, it fit perfectly! But I've been looking at a new coat, not that I need one....so I'm just looking. Here's a list of Fall & Winter outerwear I would recommend. From high to low - colorful & all black. 



Did you buy your Winter jacket already? Which of these would you choose?










0 comments:

Post a Comment