Monday, October 22, 2012

DIY: Spruce up your Pumpkin

Hey everyone! I hope that you all are having a great day so far. It's Anna here, and today, I am sharing a little inspiration to take that pumpkin of yours to the next level. I love Fall, and I am always looking for fun ways to decorate around the house in good taste. I hope this quick fix fits the bill.

I bought a couple of small pumpkins to paint and got out my collection of acrylic and spray paints. There were no rules… I just did whatever I wanted. 


One had a touch of white paint on top. One was spray painted gold. The other was painted with black stripes (taped with painters tape first). 
You could paint a chevron pattern, polka dots, etc. Get creative! There are no rules.


-post and images by anna weaver


0 comments:

Post a Comment