Friday, October 19, 2012

Future Apartment Inspiration

Our apartment search in NYC - has been a challenging one. I'm excited to move because that means decorating, but for my husband the idea of moving means extra work for him & just a bunch of money out of our pockets. 

The part that bothers me is when leasing companies want to try & ask for more & more from you. Know what I mean?  We are dealing with that as we speak & asking God fro guidance through the whole process. We have narrowed it down to 2 places - we'll see what happens. 

We should hopefully know by Monday where we'll be moving to. Of course, I can't reveal our new address on my blog, but a general idea of the area so you'll know where we decided!  In the meanwhile, I've been looking to change up my current decor & love all these items below! The Rockefeller Sofa with bolster pillows from Jayson Home & Garden is one of my new favorites!! 


Will it be in my next place? Stay tuned!
 










0 comments:

Post a Comment