Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reader Inspired By My Closet

I got these cool photos from a reader named Sommer. She was so inspired by the IKEA closet system I have in my bedroom - she decided to put one together for her home office. I absolutely love my closet, it comes in handy living in NYC! What do you think of hers??

                                                                         Nice right?






Above is the closet in my room & below is Sommer's IKEA closet system.






Love the marbled paper she used. You can find them via paper mojo.   

If I ever decide to change the animal print paper in my drawers - I'd choose something like this. The gold hardware we both used can be purchased at My Knobs.











- top 2 images by janis nicolay
- bottom 3 images by sommer parvino




0 comments:

Post a Comment