Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Small Apt. Inspiration

Hey! wow this apartment search has been interesting, I've been out on my own looking for a few places & NYC is a TOUGH city to find the right place. Meaning if you're looking for a perfect apartment - it doesn't seem to come up. Well, not in our budget at least. In the meanwhile, a reader sent me this cute link to a cozy & small apartment - & how the designers made it all work!!

I have to honestly say, getting a smaller apartment (if we did) would be a tremendous challenge to decorate. Cramping things into small spaces means probably getting rid of some of my furniture - something I don't want to do. Anyway -I'll keep you updated on what happens. 


However, just know this, we will NOT be paying a 15% brokers fee. That is what most brokers ask for here in the city, it's insane! There are many no fee apts & brokers willing to lower their fees, so no need to scoop out such a large amount! Know what I mean?












-images via freshhome




0 comments:

Post a Comment