Thursday, October 4, 2012

Upper East Side

I'm crazy about the Upper East side. Hoping to stay in this area when we finally find an apartment. I'm not sure why I love this neighborhood so much. Perhaps it has something to do with all the cool architecture? The people here can be so-so, of course depending on which direction you go. I love Madison AVENUE. It's great for shopping - but 'some' of the people there can be a bit too snooooooty for my taste. Not that I dislike them or anything. No offense to those living on Madison AVE. - that's why I said 'some' people. 

Anyhow - every so often I frequent real estate sites & came across a gorgeous town home here on the Upper East side. You can actually check out all the details here on StreetEasy. Way beyond affordable in my world, but no ONE says I can't look & say "WOW".

Anyone else in LOVE with the East side of NYC? Or do you have another favorite area in NY you prefer?
















Anyone else in LOVE with the East side of NYC? Or do you have another favorite area in NY you prefer?


 
 
-images via street easy



0 comments:

Post a Comment