Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Book Review: Dazzling Design: Amanda Nisbet

Looking for a good book with lots of inspiration?? 

How about Dazzling Design. I got this book in the mail recently from the people over at Abrams - which I am grateful for, thanks so much!!

This book by Designer Amanda Nisbet - is one of my favorites this year! Her work has been featured in many magazines like , Elle Decor, House Beautiful, O Magazine & more! It's full of color & texture, with over 250 pages of photographs of New York City apartments, country houses & Hamptons beach homes! This book is ideal for those of you who live in traditional homes but still want to bring a punch of color to your place!  

I took a few snapshots of my favorite pages - so you could see I'm NOT kidding, this book is on fire!! You can buy a copy here.











-images by jen ramos






0 comments:

Post a Comment