Monday, October 15, 2012

Cocoa & Hearts News

Hey guys ! Welcome back...I swear, it was so nice to get some rest this weekend, I totally needed it. My chiropractor told me that I needed to get off my computer to help my BACK PAIN...seems like ours computers are our worst enemies at times, know what I mean?!??

Hope you all had a great few days as well! As for me, I've been working on some commissions with a few clients - here is one I did yesterday for a client's home office. She wanted a combination of blush pinks & gold mainly. I love the way it turned out, how about you??

I'm still working on a few more but should be available to start more commissions around October 25th or so. If interested email me with size of painting you'd like & colors you prefer to see. If you're unsure of style, visit my gallery at Cocoa & Hearts.




Also - more paintings to be added as well to the gallery toward the end of this month! 


-image by jen ramos





0 comments:

Post a Comment