Thursday, October 18, 2012

Decor: Keri Rusell's home

Hello Made By Girls followers! Katie here, from H2 Design. Everyone knows to look to the stars for new ideas in fashion, trending hairstyles, and make-up tips. So, it is only fitting that they inspire our home design as well.

There are a handfull of stars' homes that I am guilty of pulling into my "design inspiration" archives. So today, I thought I would share one of my favorites with you; Keri Russell's renovated 1860's brownstone. 

What I like most about her home is how well she was able to mix all my favorite aesthetics; rustic, romantic, traditional, vintage and touches of modern. A girl after my own heart. Here is a peak at the fabulous home she created with her husband, Shane Deary.

All images via Elle Decor.
Yep, I think I could pretty much move right in (and I wouldn't change a thing). But since that is not an option, let's have some fun recreating some of Keri's key pieces...
1 - Ochre Chandelier / 2 - Hight Street Market's Gold Feather Mirror / 3 - Anthropologie's Burnt Wood Dining Table / 4 - abc home's Mesh Chair / 5 - original canvas by Linda Monfort / 6 - abc home's Vintage Grape Bin / 7 - MGBW upholstered armchairs / 8 - Crate and Barrel's Zia Shag Rug / 9 - Urban Outfitters' Dress Form / 10 - Cali Coast 1 by Marco Suarez / 11 - Restoration Hardware's Clawfoot Tub

What stars' interiors do you look to for inspiration?



-post by katie hackworth



0 comments:

Post a Comment