Friday, September 14, 2012

Warhol Event & Campbell Soup

This past Wednesday, I attended an event over at the MET.  It was a private viewing of "Regarding Warhol Sixty Artists, Fifty Years" hosted by Campbell soup. I took my new assistant with me & we enjoyed an exclusive tasting of the new soups from Campbell! With flavors like, Jammin' Jerk chicken w/rice & beans, Kickin' buffalo-style chicken, Chipotle chicken & corn chowder & more! 

It was delicious! In fact, I may have had too many tastings, but it was all good when the red velvet slices came out, my goodness those were amazing! 
 
If you're in NYC - check out the exhibit - it's live to the public on Sept 18th! Below you'll see a preview....




My favorite Warhol piece was Marilyn's lips. So cool.




"Your car is ready Mrs. Ramos" - cute.


 We arrived!



Check out the soup cans - in typical Andy Warhol style!  Although I don't these are for sale, they did gave me one!



















My fave piece was Elvis Presley by Keith Haring - genius. Last but not least, red velvet cake looking over the city! Hope you've had a great week so far!




-images by jen ramos



0 comments:

Post a Comment