Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Gilt Taste Purchase

Hey...this week has already BEGUN & I'm super busy. Today I have a new assistant coming in, it's her first day, so I'll be busy training & getting her acquainted with all things MadeByGirl & Cocoa & Hearts, should be interesting! But, now let me tell you about a site I came across this past weekend.

Some of you may know I'm MAAAAAD for chocolate. Dark chocolate to be exact. I can't stand milk chocolate, it tastes annoyingly sweet & it's not even good for you!  Anyhow, I came across a site called Gilt Taste. It's a division of the popular site GILT, where you find all things fashion. I love fashion, but GILT Taste was impressive. My husband introduced me to the site - showing me these magical chocolate covered figs. I instantly fell in LOVE & wanted to purchase them!  So, I did. Talk about impulsive shopping. 
 
Ok, they weren't the CHEAPEST sweets around, I paid a total of $62 for 16 chocolate covered FIGS.

Have you ever had chocolate covered figs???????? Call me crazy, but it is chocolate & figs, 2 of my favorites! 



My husband COULDN'T believe I bought it... but I will bet he changes his mind when they finally get here & he has a taste. Ha! So, to explain more about GILT Taste, it's a site that sells artisanal food products ranging from meats to sweets, produce & even seafood! 
 
The interesting thing about Gilt TASTE is that the products are not easily found in any kind of grocery store & they're sold for cheaper that retail but they're only available for a limited time on their site! Cool huh?



 

I'd love to know....What's your fave chocolate?? Dark, White or Milk?? & have you ordered from Gilt Taste??



0 comments:

Post a Comment