Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moving Again...

Hey guys! How are you? We've been in Minnesota for the last day & will be back in NYC on Sunday evening. As some of you may know - we're going to be moving - again. God-willing we'll find an apartment here in the city & be moved in by early or mid November.  Crazy huh? The reason we're moving is because the construction in our current area has gotten to me & it's gotten to the point that we just have to go!

So, with that said, we've been looking at apartments here & there - and of course, what we'd really like, isn't always what we can afford. Know the feeling??  It sucks sometimes, but I'm sure God will lead us in the right direction despite any current obstacles. I looked through Sotheby's the other day - of course, daydreaming, & came across a dream apartment. It's so inspiring. In fact I can't wait to move & start the decoration process over again. I know my guy isn't looking forward to it because he's the one that ends up having to hang everything up on walls & so on.  I'm hoping the apartment-hunting experience will be a smooth one. We shall see.

Have you ever been apartment HUNTING in NYC? What was your experience like?


















 -images via sotheby's

0 comments:

Post a Comment