Monday, September 24, 2012

Trend: Leather Panel Leggings

Hey everyone! Ladies, this post is for you! This past Sunday while at church, a friend of mine was wearing the coolest leggings with leather panels! I almost died when I saw them! It's not that I hadn't seen leather panel leggings before but I'd never seen them in person! Can you believe that?!? They were gorgeous!!!!!

Stupid me, I didn't ask her which brand they were - but they looked very similar to number 1 - (My favorite). I'm considering getting a pair of these BEAUTIES for the fall/winter season, I bet they'd go great with a pair of booties! 

NOT ALL of the leggings you'll come across will be REAL leather, many will actually be faux - so MAKE SURE you read the descriptions carefully! Below are 6 different styles to choose from.

Would you sport this type of legging? Which do you like best?





1. oak
3. bcbg


0 comments:

Post a Comment