Friday, September 28, 2012

See You Monday!

Hey guys - I'm still in Minnesota - back in the NYC on Sunday evening. Can't wait, it's so pretty here, but I miss all the good food & culture back in the city! Today I wanted to say thank you to a few ladies who have bought some of my work/designs & showed it off on their blogs! Here are a few of this weeks favorites. Enjoy your weekend!



Above is Julie's Metallic Silver love print - love how she styled it! 
 

The pretty Julie above from Elliven blog. Here she is sporting my first iPhone case - available here


 How about this gorgeous credenza belonging to Anya from Elegantly Untamed blog. Love how she displayed my Cocoa & Hearts painting, don't you?



above - more cocoa & hearts paintings - this time framed in Joanna Toro's home.



A pretty bedroom for her daughter via sue at home. She decided on lot of color & a custom ABC Kids print from MadeByGirl.


Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment