Friday, September 14, 2012

Design: 12 Must-Have Coffee Table Books

Hello, hello. It's Katie from H2 Design. Today I wanted to gather up a handful of my favorite coffee table books to share with you. (And I am hoping you will share your favorites too!)

A handsome book can do so much for a space; add a necessary pop of color, expand on a room's theme, illustrate your interests, or simply preoccupy your imagination. This room (via the beautiful soup) wouldn't be half as interesting without the perfect placement of those colorful hardcover books.


So, without further adieu, let's take a look at some of my favorites...
1 - Inspiration Dior / 2 - The Selby is in Your Place / 3 - Vitamin P2: New Perspectives in Paintings / 4 - Slim Aarons: Once Upon a Time
5 - Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty / 6 - Cy Twombly: Fifty Years of Works on Paper / 7 - A Visual History of Typefaces and Graphic Styles, Volume I / 8 - A Visual History of Typefaces and Graphic Styles, Volume II
 
9 - Tom Ford / 10 - Harper's Bazaar: Greatest Hits / 11 - Vogue Living: Houses, Gardens, People / 12 - Chanel: The Vocabulary of Style
As a tip, I have come to find that you are most likely to get the best deal through Amazon.com. But if you'd like to support your local book stores, I'm quite certain they would be very grateful!
What are some of your favorites? I'm always eager to add to my coffee table book library!




-post by katie hackworth


0 comments:

Post a Comment