Monday, September 24, 2012

DIY: How to Make Studded Sandals

Monday is here again....hello all! It's Anna, and today, I'm sharing a fun little DIY project to embellish and add a little edge to just about anything. 

I am really digging anything black, leather and studded these days, so I decided to make my own. I started with these sandals and ordered these 12mm studs. With both in hand, I got to work:


I began embellishing my sandals by centering the stud on the strap. 


The 2 claws will cut through to the backside by being gently pressed. 


Continue working your way out while keeping the same distance between each stud.


Once your studs are in place, bend the claws inward on the backside. 


Enjoy! They've fast become my new best friend. 



-post by anna weaver


0 comments:

Post a Comment