Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bits of my week

At home with Living Etc. new issue- my fave mag.


above, beautiful worship at my church- Liberty Church






above, the most amazing food emporium in NYC on 59th & 1st - look at these ceilings!

Walking the NYIGF was pretty cool, always fun! This year I brought both my assistant & my mom.


dad & I walking in Manhattan on his birthday...


A large commission I did recently - looks very similar to the painting I made for our living room. This one above shipped to a client in Norway!
   
Interested in a commissioned painting? email me.


Black doors - a dream come true.


My dad took this shot above - he told me to stand in the phone booth until he snapped a picture. It was too funny when I finally saw the photo. My dad is unusually creative...


my dream townhouse, situated conveniently not too far from my own place.



shot from the cab - sunday morning.

 one of my husband's favorite things to eat, pot stickers. He made these for me, so delicious. I think he'll be posting recipe on his blog soon!

 

Carl shultz park with my girl!


Dessert my husband made- yum!




-images by jen ramos & dad



0 comments:

Post a Comment