Sunday, December 23, 2012

fashion: Stocking Stuffers

Hey! Casie here from whippedSTYLE, excited to share some of my favorite stocking stuffer ideas!! I'm so loving black and gold lately (well, as always) and I just can't enough of some these super chic pieces. I love love the Sephora pouch below and totally hope santa leaves one in my stocking this year. 

What a perfect pouch for all the glosses my purse tends to eat. And that onyx horn bracelet? I can't even take it. Love it. What beats practical, useful and stylish? Hope you all have a very happy 


holiday!!!


1. onyx horn bracelet2. Lauren Leather Gloves3. Houndstooth Bag Collection4. Essie Repstyle + Essie Snake Rattle-n-Roll5. LEATHER TASSEL KEYCHAIN (BLACK)6.Deco Daze Clutch Brush Set7. Gold Glitter Tape8. Adent 18 Lux iPhone Case9. leather wrap bracelet10. black & white tiger matchbook | Greek Key Matchbook


-post by casie mace


0 comments:

Post a Comment