Monday, December 17, 2012

Fashion: Holiday Dresses

Do you always wait until the last minute to start thinking about holiday dresses? I know I do! Say it with me: This year, I vow to not wait until the last minute to decide what I'm wearing to a holiday party or, more importantly, on New Years! 

I've been eye-balling ShopBop every day and I think I've narrowed it down to my six favorite dresses for the holiday season. Each one has a certain simplicity that I love but with a touch a glam and glitz. Well, except for the Parker Art Deco Beaded Dress which is full on glitzy, dont you think!? Thoughts!? 



(top, bottom, left, right) ADDISON Blouson Tank Dress Susana Monaco Brenda Rhinestone Dress Parker Art Deco Beaded Dress Parker Fringe Beaded Dress ONE by Babs Bibb Mini Dress 3.1 Phillip Lim Metallic Bow Dress



-post by Casie Mace


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment