Friday, March 8, 2013

Lush Interiors Home Accessories

For those of you not living in NYC, the snow is back. White rooftops galore. Pretty hard to believe, since we're now in March! But, I love it...

On another note, if you're looking for something cute to stash your jewelry in or add some interest to your coffee table, check out these lacquered boxes from Lush Interiors shop. 

The owner, Carla makes these direct from Switzerland. I love them! My favorite is the one with the gorgeous white crystal. I can see this one on my coffee table or in my office! You can put all kinds of things in them, rings, jewelry, even cotton swabs to transform your bathroom into a chic looking space.  

Which is your favorite? How else would you use these vignette boxes?



-images via lush interiors


0 comments:

Post a Comment