Monday, March 18, 2013

TEMPAPER DESIGN

Welcome back! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. 

Have you ever heard of Tempaper Design? How amazing are these REMOVABLE wallpapers?! I think when most people hear "wallpaper" they think of grandma's house.. but these are the total opposite! They're trendy & makes any space look chic! I already have my two favorites, the Honeycomb Deep blue & the Zee Gold!

I think these would be a great option for those who live in a smaller space such as an apartment in NYC ha! For many of us we aren't allowed to paint a wall or if we do, we have to re-paint it to the original color prior to moving! That sucks. But with these, you can just remove them when your lease is up, and your wall will be as good as new! Sounds good to me! 

 
Remember Shay's office , with her beautiful white/gold chevron wall?? Well, you can get that look too with the "Zee Gold" wallpaper!! Pretty cool don't you think?

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment