Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hook Your Dog Up this V-DAY

I posted some pics of my boxer Darla on my instagram the other day wearing some booties from a company called Pawz. We LOVE these things for many reasons, which you'll read below.

But in addition to pawz - I also wanted to highlight some cute gifts you can get your pup for valentine's day. Nothing wrong with hooking your dog up on V-day right? YES, some of us LOVE our dogs & gifts on V-day aren't unusual. Enjoy!




This is my Darla in her pawz booties. She doesn't like them so much, I guess they feel foreign to her. However she's very & doesn't try to take them off. In fact she waits patiently for me to remove them when we get back from her walk. 

These are great if you want to protect your dog's paws from all that awful salt they throw around when it's snowing. These booties also help keep your floors clean - do you have any idea how much dirt a dog's paws bring in from outside??!?! It's GROSS!!




 1. harry barker safari bed
 2. kiehl's cleansing spritz
 3. penguin rope toy - barney's
 4. locket dog collar cwonder 
 5. scalamandre zebra bedvia skully & skully
 6. zebra bow collar via barney's
 7. pawz doggie boots (great for keeping your dog's paws clean   from snow salt)
 8. canine styles puffer coats (Darla has one of these in orange)



0 comments:

Post a Comment