Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cartas de Amor (Love Letters)

Hello everyone! I know it's Saturday & don't I normally don't post on weekend, but I've been working on this wonderful project for several weeks now. I'm exhausted!  However, being that it's February & almost Valentine's Day - the word LOVE has been constantly on my mind. 

A few weeks ago, I created 'Cartas de Amor', which means "Love Letters" in Spanish. It's a collection of personal love letters from 18 bloggers, including myself. In addition, there's a whole bunch of gift ideas, delicious desserts & more! The reason I decided to do it in a magazine format was because I really felt it would look much better than in a blog post. 

I hope you'll enjoy it & tweet about it, add it to Facebook & share it with others.
 

My guy has always been a ROMANTIC throughout our relationship & so I wanted to capture the idea of what LOVE was for other people. There's something special about a handwritten note that far outweighs any email - taking the time write on a piece of paper is refreshing. It's truly an act of love to write a love letter. In fact most of the great poets did it this way.

It is such a blessing to have all these women share LOVE letters with all of us!  Cartas De Amor
is now live!!!! Please take a look here.



Please feel free to BLOG about it & if you do, let me know! I will re-tweet your post to my followers! Thanks!



0 comments:

Post a Comment