Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kelly Wearstler Rhapsody Book Event NYC

We attended the Kelly Wearstler 'Rhapsody' book party hosted by The Rug Company Even though I didn't get to participate in Fashion Week, (due to other things I'm working on) this was a great way to kick off the festivities going on throughout the city!  

Rhapsody is Kelly's fourth book which offers a look into her glamorous life and work. She's by far the BEST designer, truly innovative in every way. Her background is interesting if you ever read about her - but that didn't stop her, she's a RockStar. Truly inspirational.


My assistant Daisy & I just arriving.
Tons of Rhapsody books available for purchase- I got my hands on one, then she signed it!



Here is Kelly standing in front of the Serpent rug, my favorite from her line. This rug is gorgeous in person!



What did I say?? AMAZING rug. It's like a piece of art.


She also has this cool colorful Ombre rug - what do you think?



 

my signed copy of Rhapsody







Totally amazing work on carpet by Alexander McQueen


Hamish Bowles & Kelly Wearstler






Even the bathroom was totally inspiring - don't you love the tiles??


Me with Dawn Cassidy of Enterloop blog!



Love Too by Paul Smith - classic piece








chatting with Kelly before she signed my book - the ring I'm wearing is one of her designs, she smiled when she saw it.

Daisy headed upstairs

0 comments:

Post a Comment