Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweet Gestures - Happy V-Day

Last night my husband went to bed early & do I went into his bathroom & left a note on his mirror. I figured he'd see it today.  So he was gone when I woke up & I found it unusual that he wouldn't leave a note back to me - I couldn't find one anywhere! So, I sent him a text & said, did you see the note I left you?

Sometimes he's in such a rush to get to work - he misses things....


He told me he saw it & loved it! So of course I said to him jokingly, "it's so strange you didn't leave a note back, it's not like you" - he said, "I did." - I was confused - then as I'm walking over to my computer and turned it on - BAM....this pops up! (see below)

It's 'sweet gestures' like this that let us practice our LOVE for each other - making love a 'VERB' as Andy Stanley would say. 


So, will today be a day full of LOVE for you? If not, try to surround yourself with family or friends, and enjoy today no matter what. 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!! 


-images by jen ramos




0 comments:

Post a Comment