Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ankasa

Ankasa is a super cool home decor store here in New York City. I remember always walking past it but had never ventured inside. I guess it was mostly at night time, so it was closed. Anyhow, there are two locations, one on the Upper East Side & the other in Soho. The Soho location is much bigger but they're both equally gorgeous!!!

I was LUCKY enough to be invited to shoot the store & all the new home accessories they launched this season! My favorites are all the sequin skulls & lips - aren't they cute?  When you enter Ankasa, you'll notice some unique wall art, an array of exclusive products including pillows, bedding, furniture, lighting, wall art and accessories. Lots to see!



The Ankasa brand is run by Sachin & Babi, a talented design team who is sought after in the design industry for their couture handmade embroideries & unique textiles. If you're a New Yorker or just visiting, this store is a must-see!


















Shooting the shop.



 













I even took my mom along while I was shooting - she loved the store - I bought her one of the white croc keychains, which I also have. Isn't she sweet?




-images by jen ramos



0 comments:

Post a Comment