Monday, February 4, 2013

Fashion: Mint + Gold

Hello! I'm Carlinn from Superficial Girls blog & now one of the newest Fashion contributors here on MBG! I'm so very excited to share my first post here on MadeByGirl! Ready? 

I have been loving the sweet combination of mint & gold online! From mint ice-cream to your favorite delicate gold necklace these hues bring out your happiest emotions. Together they create a perfect color palette that I definitely cant resist. They seem to work well together in fashion, decor and even food (mint cupcakes with gold dust anyone?)


 photo Mintampgoldcollage_zps087b4b9b.jpg
I usually love wearing a mint outfit with splashes of gold in my accessories, but why not have fun with it by matching your nails or adding a mint sweater to a pretty gold colored skirt!
Here are some of my favorite mint and gold picks to help you warm up to this trend.

 photo Mintoutfits_zps77770df5.jpg
 


-post by Carlinn


0 comments:

Post a Comment