Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Showplace Antique + Design Center

Ok - I was on a date with my guy when we went to Showplace Antique + Design Center here in Manhattan. Let me just say, I was blown away. It's a huge 3 story location with a ton of goodies to decorate your home. It is literally a designer's dream-come-true. When we walked up these stairs (see below) & headed to the 3rd floor, we encountered aisles & aisles of OMHYGosh furniture & home accessories. This stuff is definitely sourced carefully for designers + collectors.

It's like Kelly Wearstler-good. Know what I mean? A word of caution though - bring some money with you - because this stuff will cost you. If you haven't been & need a friend to go with, let me know. I'd love to go again.





















Here is the hubby looking out the gorgeous large window - not sure who is sexier, the window or him.... lol


Showplace 
Location: 40 W 25th St, New York, NY 10010



-images by jen ramos





0 comments:

Post a Comment